Here are some of your apparently favorite memories from 2011, note not all were published in 2011, there are some oldies but goodies mixed in too:
- Which Non-Verbal Logo Doesn’t Belong?
- You Mess with Red Bull, You Get the Horns!
- Taylor Swift’s Signature Trademark?
- "Hot Wheels" Casino Promotion: Apparently Not a Toy Story
- Samuel Adams Better Beer Glass . . . No Trademark For You?
- lower case branding & visual identity
- Has The Structure Brand Crumbled?
- I See Blue Ovals
- Brand Revitalization: Branding’s Fountain of Youth
- Taking Branding Cues from Q in the Single-Letter Trademark Queue
- Effective & Ineffective Uses of Popular Music in Advertising
- When Employees Go Online: The Risks of Social Media to Employers
- "Los Doyers" Goes Legit. Are You Cheering?
- Just Verb It? A Legal Perspective on Using Brands As Verbs: Part I
- Louboutin in Danger of Losing the Red-Soled Trademark
- The Mark of a Real Trademark Bully
- Art-ful Disclosure?
- A World Without Brands
- Aflac Duck Speechless Over Gilbert Gottfried’s Firing
- Up On The Rooftop, Reindeer Pause, Out Jumps Good Old Counterfeit Clause.
So, which ones have I missed, anyone, anyone?
Happy New Year to All!