It is with great sorrow that we bid farewell to Karen Brennan, who is moving on to greener in-house pastures, as Corporate IP Counsel with United Health Group. Having said that, we fully recognize it is a wonderful and significant opportunity for Karen, so we wish her the very best in her new position.
We will miss Karen’s significant accomplishments and contributions to our group over the years, and I’m sure readers will miss the smart, interesting and clever DuetsBlog posts we have all come to expect from Karen over the last two years.
Here are a few of my personal favorites from Karen:
- Under the Umbrella of Fame?
- Mommy Bloggers Mean Business
- Fling – a Big Flop with Women
- Lawsuits – Back in Fashion This Fall
- Who Owns WHO DAT?
- And The Oscar Goes To…Overbranding?
- One Great Tub Deserves Another
- Copyright — Common Misconceptions
- Shot in the Dark — The PPK Design Mark
- Rockabilly Barbie Sings the Blues
We remain hopeful that our farewell to Karen is only temporary and partial, at least as a contributing author on DuetsBlog, since we have asked and Karen is hoping to appear as a guest blogger from time to time, when time and other kinds of important things permit.
So that Karen’s clever DuetsBlog bio is not lost into cyberspace as we transfer her likeness and posts from the sidebar and move them to the guest blogger tag, we have reproduced her original bio below the jump.…