If you want to learn how to see around corners when it comes to doing battle on the IP landscape, the 2016 Midwest IP Institute is just around the corner in downtown Minneapolis.
And this year, for the Annual Trademark Review, I’ll be teaming up with a former colleague and one of our founding writers on DuetsBlog, Karen Brennan, now in-house counsel at Best Buy.
On that note, here are a few of my favorite Karen Brennan DuetsBlog posts from the not-to-distant past:
- Under the Umbrella of Fame?
- Mommy Bloggers Mean Business
- Fling – a Big Flop with Women
- Lawsuits – Back in Fashion This Fall
- Who Owns WHO DAT?
- And The Oscar Goes To…Overbranding?
- One Great Tub Deserves Another
- Copyright — Common Misconceptions
- Shot in the Dark — The PPK Design Mark
- Rockabilly Barbie Sings the Blues
Enjoy all, thanks again Karen, and we hope to see many of you next Thursday September 22 at 11:15 AM, at the MN CLE Center, for a full hour of trademark energy.