Last week I had the distinct pleasure of participating in a ninety-minute webinar with my good friend, frequent and eloquent guest-blogger on DuetsBlog — Aaron Keller of Capsule — complete with some friendly banter on the following: "Hot Marketing Topics with Trademark and Legal Implications."
Minnesota Continuing Legal Education has generously provided a link where the webinar can be viewed in its entirety, here.
As you’ll see, we covered the following topics of interest:
- The Importance of Early Collaboration Between Legal and Marketing Types;
- The Trend Toward Lower Case Branding & Visual Identity;
- The Trend Toward Brandverbing and Use of Trademarks as Verbs;
- The Creation of Non-Traditional Trademarks & Look-For Advertising; and
- The Debate of Form v. Function: Don’t Kill the Trademark.
Any other topics you’d like covered next time? Your comments and suggestions are welcome.